Sunday, October 2, 2016

Frame The Face

Nowadays most ladies cannot go around the city without their eyebrows on. For ladies like me na "kilay is life" and since I always get complements with my not so real eyebrows, here's the truth behind it.
According to every blog I've read before, eyebrows frame the face. Meanwhile I’ve been out here frame less. How did my face hold itself up without frames and how did I manage? Easy.

At first it's not perfect and it looks dull, but most of the time it's too thick that it happens to appear too obvious as if a child borrowed a pencil and sketched a thick line above my eye HAHAHA.

Eyebrows by NICHIDO and EVER BILENA are constant life savers!!

Thanks for my best friend who introduced Nichido to me. At first I was hesitant because i thought it's just like the other brands around the market, but the moment i tried it, i can't help but to purchase one too!
This brow pencil lasts for hours and by hours means a day! Ladies you must try it yourself too!

        How did I discover EB brows?
Accidentally I'm out of Nichido so I ran out to the store to purchase one, but there's no stock! No!! </3
I can't go to school without my eyebrows on, tbh i look like an alien without those. 😞 
As I gaze thru the store, I saw Ever Bilena eyebrow pencils, I picked one and went straight to the counter and into the cr to quickly apply the brow pencil. And WOW, I was surprised because it's perfect as my old brow pencil.It's like a BLESSING in disguise to me!
Ever Bilena Original Pencil 12 cm, price* php 100.00
lighter pencil options for that natural definition of brows. Enriched with Vitamin E that conditions the skin. 

     



Before and After


        For me Nichido is most appropriate during mornings and afternoons and Ever Bilena during evenings. 😊
        Girls do you love using them too? Please let me know. 😊
Up 'til my next blog babies! x

😊


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gooooosh would love to have eyebrows like that, but I can't (for the life of me) put on make up myself! :( Love your eyebrows, hope you put up a tutorial on your usual makeup routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Try to practice dati din naman di ako marunong eh. :) And yes I will put up a tutorial just for you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete